The global medical exoskeleton market accounted to US$ 96.7 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 29.4% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 1,023.0 Mn by 2027.
Asia Pacific is the fastest growing geographic market and it is expected to be the fastest revenue contributor throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacific is recognized as a developing market for the medical devices. The market growth is expected due to the rising developments by the Chinese, Japanese, South Korean and Indian companies in the market of medical exoskeleton. In addition, the market for medical exoskeleton in Australia is expected to grow due to the development in the healthcare system.
Also, it is expected that rising numbers of spinal cord injury across Australia are likely to add for the growth of market. The major factor that is likely to contribute the growth of the medical exoskeleton market is the growing geriatric population in the Japan, China, South Korea and India.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000663/
Leading Medical Exoskeleton Market Players:
- Bioness Inc.
- B-Temia Inc.
- BIONIK Laboratories Corp
- CYBERDYNE INC
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc
- GOGOA Mobility Robots
- Hocoma AG
- Wearable Robotics srl
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- ReWalk Robotics
- US Bionics, Inc.
- Tyromotion GmbH
The Insight Partner’s dedicated research and analysis team consist of experienced professionals with advanced statistical expertise and offer various customization options in the existing study.
An exclusive Medical Exoskeleton market research report created through broad primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies and stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Medical Exoskeleton Market By Type, By Application, By Region – North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
The report intends to provide cutting-edge market intelligence and help decision makers take sound investment evaluation. Besides, the report also identifies and analyses the emerging trends along with major drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global Medical Exoskeleton market. Additionally, the report also highlights market entry strategies for various companies across the globe.
By Drive Type
- Pneumatic Actuator
- Hydraulic Actuator
- Electric Actuator
- Shape Memory Alloy Actuator
- Other Actuator
- Powered Exoskeleton
- Passive Exoskeleton
- Lower Body Exoskeleton
- Upper Body Exoskeleton
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
By End User
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Physiotherapy Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America (SAM)
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global Medical Exoskeleton market based on product and application. It also provides market size and forecast till 2027 for overall Medical Exoskeleton market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments. The report evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend and provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions.
Buy now this Comprehensive Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000663/
Also, key Medical Exoskeleton market players influencing the market are profiled in the study along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. The report also focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Key Benefits of Buying this Research Study:
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Medical Exoskeleton Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Medical Exoskeleton Market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
– Examine the political, economic, social and technology impact of the five regions namely: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.